The Problem: On a mission trip to Kenya, Clay and Amy Churchill saw an orphanage that needed help, and also that dirty water was an underlying problem for the whole community.
The Solution: Develop a support system in Atlanta that will transform an orphanage and a community from struggling to thriving.
- Delivered 450 water filters that will each provide 1 million gallons of clean water
- Built a school building
- Provided a bread oven that will ultimately generate sales to the community
- Developed a close relationship with the children in the orphanage
Benefits to Just One Africa of Being in The LEAD Institute
- The Fundraising and Board Development Classes
- The free legal assistance they’ve received from Pro Bono Atlanta
- “Some things I learned scared the heck out of me…”
For more, visit the JustOne website: www.justoneafrica.org