With 7 years of experience and 500 + graduates, JumpSTART is seeking to expand its reach into the community by offering to give interested Nonprofits – free of charge – its job-readiness curriculum to add to their program offerings. Four modular units are available covering self-assessments, networking, job interview skills, and resume writing.
Achieve personal life-goals and professional career-goals by
- Identifying strengths
- Determining areas of interest
- Improving communication and networking skills
- Writing an effective resume and preparing for interviews
Job-readiness curriculum designed for
- Those entering the workforce for the first time or re-entering after an absence
- Employees who have been downsized and who are forced to seek new opportunities
- Those who are underemployed
Please check us out at www.jumpstartyourcareer.org and let us know if you would be interested in receiving the four job-readiness modules to add to your program offerings.
Rebecca Smith, Executive Director